ST400i 2 inch Barbed Staples
ST400i Barbed Staples
- 2 inch barbed staples
The ST400i barbed staples are the World's only power-driven barbed staples and are 4mm/9ga in diameter and are recommended to be used for rural livestock fencing, medium mesh, heavy mesh and heavy woven fencing. It is also great for highway boundary fencing and is also recommended to be used with hardwood posts. The staples have also been used in Rural utilities applications for attaching the earth wire to power poles.
Using genuine STOCKade paper collation provides superior collation strenth, reduces tool contamination and they have a moisture resistant adhesive formula for improved all weather performance.
Each ST400i staple pack comes with 2 fuel cells.
- World’s Only Power-Driven Barbed Staple
- 4.00mm Wire Diameter
- Divergent Point - Staple legs spread as they are driven into timber for enhanced holding power
- Professional grade fencing staple
- Suitable for use on the toughest fence posts
- Hot Dipped Galvanised (Class 3 Wire)
- Extreme durability for long life
- Manufactured from 90% Zn 10% AL 240gm high life pre-galvanised wire